Provide support to the project staff to ensure quality and timely execution of design/build projects from design to completion. These phases include: Scheduling, subcontractor buyout, cost reporting, preparation of subcontracts, the handling of owner coordination, construction quality oversight, and project closeout.
Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to;
- Assist with the preparation, distribution, tracking and filing of paperwork, including but not limited to; contracts, subcontracts, purchase orders, change orders, pay requests, insurance certificates, legal notices, warranties and project close-out documents
- Assist PMs with contract review to ensure scope of work matches proposal; contract negotiation, if needed.
- Support to field personnel with scheduling, requests for information (RFIs), field directives, material & equipment procurement
- Assist with the estimating of new construction projects and pricing of changes in scope of work for on-going construction activities
- Update and maintain logs for submittals, shop drawings, RFIs, field directives, daily reports, owner & subcontractor change orders
- Assist Project Managers in all assigned tasks as needed.
- Bachelor Degree in Construction Management
- (2) years of experience in construction management preferred
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug, alcohol and background requirements
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, & Project)
- Ability to learn new computer software programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Maintain normal standards of ethics, conduct, and organizational policies in job-related activities
- Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, and crouch for extended periods of time up to ten (10) hours per day.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, carry forms
- Must work safe at all times.
- Exposure to the elements heat, cold, rain, wind