Commercial Concrete Laborer
- Perform general construction labor to include job site clean-up and moving of materials by hand.
- Operating motorized equipment including power tools, saws, hammers, nails, and bolts.
- Work requires alert individuals with good balance and physical strength.
- Assist in the pouring of vertical concrete.
- Install reshores per instructions.
- Working during inclement weather could be exposed to extreme cold and heat, noise and dust from construction operations depending upon the project site.
- Experience in the construction or contracting industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, and crouch for extended periods of time up to ten (10) hours per day.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, carry forms.
- Must work safely at all times.
- Exposure to the elements of heat, cold, rain, wind.