The Construction Administrator provides clerical and administrative support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides Clerical and Administrative Support to Manager(s)/Departments within Shared Services
- Performs general clerical duties including, but not limited to, filing, mailing, faxing, photocopying, typing.
- Maintains hard and electronic files. Handles materials and documents in a professional and discreet manner.
- Pulls reports, bid bonds, preconstruction documents, etc. Codes and tracks invoices.
- May assist with timekeeping, payroll, and/or HR functions.
- May schedule appointments and update calendars for manager(s) within area of responsibility. May assist with coordination of travel arrangements for manager(s).
- May set-up and coordinate meetings and conferences. Answers phone(s) promptly and in a professional manner.
- May assist with activities related to co-worker recognition/appreciation such as ordering event tickets or flowers, sending cards, etc.
- Participates in Training/Certifications
- High School diploma or equivalent and 2 years related experience
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures
- Ability to listen to and read and comprehend instructions; ability to read and comprehend correspondence and memos
- Ability to calculate mathematical figures using addition, subtraction, multiplication and division and apply concepts such as fractions and percentages
- Proficient with Microsoft software programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Position requires extensive amounts of time sitting at a computer, answering phone calls, and interfacing with co-workers and clients
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, as well as the chance to join a dynamic and growing organization.